Thursday 2 October 2014

Task 2 Shape Tween

Before I began to make the animation, I made sure the stage was the right size.

Before I started I set my stage (place where action happens) to 660 by 500 so the eye image could fit in. I also set the fps to 25. This means for every second 25 frames occur and create the illusion of movement. 


Using the shape tool (One highlighted on the right) I created an oval/ellipse shape. The inside of the shape is known as the fill and the outside of the shape is known as a stroke.

I then created a keyframe (place where something happens) at frame 100


Then using the sub selection tool I highlighted my shape, The green lines coming off the shape are know as the anchor points, I will now change these to create me unique shape on keyframe 100.

This is my final image on keyframe 100. The anchor points have now been manipulated which has caused the shape to change. I will now add in the shape tween to make it move.

I then held down shift and dragged from frame 1 to frame 100. I then right clicked and chose create shape tween. I will now test my movie.

My image transforms throughout the movie and works like expected.
 I then exported it as an animated gif so it would work online and on many platform devices. It also means I can insert the movie as an image and will play anywhere. Whether it be on a mobile device or a PC.


Here is my final product.







No comments:

Post a Comment